Your Mom Called

Making the world a little smaller for family, friends and new friends along the way!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Mrs. Mirecki has left the building!

Today was my meeting with the principal. It lasted nearly an hour and went quite well. She agreed to write a reference letter for me as well. It was unfortunate that my first meeting with the principal was to resign. I am happy that I remained open and honest with her about why I am leaving. She is a really sweet and understanding person.

I filled out the paperwork to ask for a leave of absence instead of resigning. She said most of the time it is approved. Guess there is a shortage of math teachers or something. ;)


Thank you friends and family that listened all these years to be whine. You have been great and I owe you big time. Now I just have to figure out a way to make a living doing something other than teach. hmmmm

Much love,
Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home