Your Mom Called

Making the world a little smaller for family, friends and new friends along the way!

Saturday, June 03, 2006

L'Chaim!

Last night was our second to last soccer game of the season. The league we joined is supposed to be Division 9. There weren't enough shitty teams so the league merged all Friday Division 6 through 9 teams. I think we were the only Div 9. I believe there are 5 other teams and we play each twice. Hands down my favorite team to play is L'Chaim! They are competitive but slower paced. Playing them I don't feel completely useless on the field. The best part is at the end they do a cheer for our team at the end. Very cool. Both times I happily said to all of them, "Mozal tov!"

B and I are meeting later this morning to run. We are entering a 10k that is the end of the month. yikes.
L

2 Comments:

Blogger Howie said...

10K is only 6.2 miles. Peanuts. Peanuts.

El Padre

9:43 AM  
Blogger YourMomCalled said...

Ran for a whole hour straight. Hiked this morning too. I feel great. Hopefully, the mear 6.2 miles will be a run in the park. :)
l

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home