Your Mom Called

Making the world a little smaller for family, friends and new friends along the way!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Observation!

Well, this morning I am being observed by people from the Gates Foundation. They just wanna see a typical day in a typical freshman level class. Shouldn't be a big deal but I can't help being nervous. Mostly it is caused by the fact that the students are collecting data which can be risky and quickly turn south. This is what we typically would do today so I gotta roll with it.

YIKES.

2 Comments:

Blogger YourMomCalled said...

ok all's well! Observation went great. The kids were really sweet. I think they were as nervous and excited as me. :) phew.

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you supposed to comment on yor own post?? :-)

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home